It’s been a while. Here are some more musings from yours truly:
- After 4 years, I finally like beer, and as such, have finally become a real man. And as such, have retrogressed several evolutionary stages.
- Always be as nice as possible to everyone you meet. This great guy I know put it like this. Aside from moral reasons, you’ll honestly be surprised at when/how you get paid back.
- It’s ok to fail. It’s ok. Honestly.
- (But don’t take the piss.)
- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Friends and family are indispensable.
- Netflix make some of the best TV. Good on them.
- Netflix will ruin ambitions and your social life. Don’t do it, kids.
- I was going to write something about procrastination, but I’ll do it later….
- Three years can go by in what feels like weeks, but a three hour lecture can feel like several lifetimes.
- Barbers don’t listen. But, to be fair, they know what they’re doing.
- Having had my last ever lecture, I aim to never learn anything ever again. So I’m afraid this will be the last of these ‘Things I’ve Learnt’ posts.
- Kidding. Obviously you never stop learning. And my lectures taught me very little anyway. If anything, I’ll probably learn more now.